The BIAN Transformation Award 2023
Call for Papers
Deadline for applications: October 27, 2023
The BIAN Transformation Award is open to any organization that has used BIAN’s materials to achieve extraordinary results. The BIAN Transformation Award will recognize and highlight your excellent achievements, demonstrating your role in enhancing the future of the industry. It will also help to show how other organizations can accomplish this too.
- Learn about the structure of the BIAN organisation
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the BIAN framework, including:
- Details of the Service Oriented Architecture where business processes are dynamically defined.
- The key artifacts including Business Scenario, Service Domain and Service Operation, their characteristics and mutual relations.
- Learn more about applying the BIAN model in the context of real-life situations for your business – enabling you to get the best out of your membership
- Find out how to get more involved through working groups – play a role in shaping the industry
- Access an easy-to-digest BIAN overview, to help explain BIAN to your wider organisation
Why is this training important?
BIAN is a collaborative not-for-profit ecosystem formed of leading banks, technology providers, consultants and academics from all over the globe. Together this network of professionals is dedicated enabling open banking through open interoperability.
By selecting specific modules, the session can be tailored to address your individual training needs, in conjunction with your own internal project discussions to help initiate adoption within your enterprise. With a dedicated in-person trainer, there is plenty of time for detailed question and answers, as well as scope to include exercises and activities to bring the information and guidance to life.
for every modeling tool
Start working with BIAN Data or Business Object Models in the Modeling tool of your choice.
UML models will be made available by offering them in generic (XMI) and tool specific formats.
These formats will allow you to elaborate, in the tool of your choice, your own logical and physical models, database scripts, where you can use the BIAN models as a starting point.
Being certified in The BIAN Foundation level or as a BIAN Data Architecture & Design Specialist acknowledges that a certified professional has mastered the BIAN Standard and is aware that financial institutions can be modelled in a standard way, which enables maximum interoperability and re-use and minimum IT integration cost.
The purpose of the B.I.A.N. Services GmbH is to support the registered association “Banking Industry Architecture Network — BIAN e.V.” at the attainment of its purpose of activities as well as the performance of training courses and advanced education and the certification in the financial sector, regarding the interoperability within the Financial Services Industry banking institutes and all other related transactions.