- Learn about the structure of the BIAN organisation
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the BIAN framework, including:
- Details of the Service Oriented Architecture where business processes are dynamically defined.
- The key artifacts including Business Scenario, Service Domain and Service Operation, their characteristics and mutual relations.
- Learn more about applying the BIAN model in the context of real-life situations for your business – enabling you to get the best out of your membership
- Find out how to get more involved through working groups – play a role in shaping the industry
- Access an easy-to-digest BIAN overview, to help explain BIAN to your wider organisation
Why is this training important?
BIAN is a collaborative not-for-profit ecosystem formed of leading banks, technology providers, consultants and academics from all over the globe. Together this network of professionals is dedicated enabling open banking through open interoperability.
The interactive online training will introduce you in the key aspects of BIAN. It covers the architectural concepts and the way to apply them, but also the structure and the way of working of the BIAN organization.
The purpose of the B.I.A.N. Services GmbH is to support the registered association “Banking Industry Architecture Network — BIAN e.V.” at the attainment of its purpose of activities as well as the performance of training courses and advanced education and the certification in the financial sector, regarding the interoperability within the Financial Services Industry banking institutes and all other related transactions.