Two days training program:
- Introduction to ArchiMate
- The Open Group
- What is TOGAF?
- What is ArchiMate?
- What is BIAN ?
- Introducing the Case M4BANK
- Visualisation of Architecture
- Stakeholders and Concerns
- Viewpoints and Views
- BIAN Views
- The ArchiMate Language Structure
- Generic Behavior and Structure Elements Metamodel
- ArchiMate Core Enterprise Architecture concepts with Financial Industry examples
- Business Architecture concepts
- Application architecture concepts
- Technology architecture concepts
- ArchiMate Relationships
- Relationships between Core concept
- Relationships between the layers
- Modeling Physical World: The Physical Layer
- Modeling Strategy:
- The Strategy Layer
- The BIAN Business Capability Landscape
- Modeling Change : The Implementation and Migration Layer
Case Study: BIAN M4 BANK
This course is conducted and delivered by Envizion who holds a TOGAF Commercial License issued by The Open Group. BIAN acts as a service broker to Envizion and is not required to be licensed by The Open Group.
Participation Fee: 1.900,00 EURO
- excluding VAT and per person
- including a copy of the BIAN Edition 2019 Study book
BIAN Trainer: Patrick Derde