The BIAN Foundation Certification
The BIAN Data Architecture & Design Specialist Certification
The BIAN Foundation Certification is intended for those enterprise, business and solution architects in the financial services industry (FSI) who are interested in applying the BIAN Industry Standard in their organization and how they can contribute to helping the BIAN standard fulfil their (organization’s) needs.
The BIAN Data Architecture & Design Specialist Certification is intended for professionals in the financial services industry such as: data architects and data modelers at both enterprise and solution levels, as well as consultants and service providers that operate in the financial services industry.
What is covered in the course?
Subjects that will be covered are The BIAN capability model, the BIAN Service Landscape, its Service Domains, how to apply the BIAN Standard and how to assemble a Enterprise blueprint. Modules of this course:
- INTRODUCTION TO BIAN
- BIAN’S PRIMARY PURPOSE AND APPROACH
- UNDERSTANDING THE THEORY OF BIAN
- THE BIAN SERVICE LANDSCAPE
- HOW TO APPLY THE BIAN STANDARD
- ASSEMBLING A REPRESENTATIVE ENTERPRISE BLUEPRINT
- AN ENTERPRISE BLUEPRINT IS A FRAMWORK FOR ANALYSIS
- BIAN AND TOGAF’S ADM PHASES
What is covered in the course?
– Understanding BIAN’s approach to architecture in general and information architecture in particular
- BIAN’s pattern-based approach and its building block types
– Understanding and being able to apply the Business Object Modeling (BOM) approach to Information Modeling
– Being able to exploit BIAN’s Information-related deliverables
- Understanding BIANs documentation standards for Information models
- Being able to search the BIAN repository
– Understanding BIAN’s approach to managing the BIAN BOM as Enterprise Information Architecture Model
– Understanding the different usages of the BIAN BOM – or your Enterprise BOM
- Understanding how you can make your own Enterprise BOM, starting – or not- from BIANs
- Understand the different ways in which deliverables such as BIAN’s can be applied
- Be inspired to apply the BIAN Reference Architecture in your own organization and field of expertise
The course will enable BIAN certified professionals to:
- Ensure more efficient and effective development and integration of software solutions for and between banks;
- Benefit from better industry integration and collaboration through the usage of (open) APIs;
- Enhance the evolution and adoption of shared third party business services;
- Improve the operational efficiency within and between banks and provide the opportunity for greater solution and capability re-use within and among banks;
- Significantly lower the overall integration costs of your organization;
- Ensure the adoption of more flexible business service sourcing models;
- Support FinTechs and RegTechs to gain easier insight into the complex financial services industry structure.
Key benefits of the BIAN Data Architecture & Design Specialist Certification are:
- It enables data professionals to leverage the benefits of BIAN and the BIAN Business Object Model (BOM)
- It increases the knowledge and general skills of professionals regarding the BIAN BOM and Control Records and enables the creation of more transparent ICT systems.
- It provides professionals and their organizations with a competitive advantage.
- It is a hallmark for the professionalism of banking professionals and banking architects who are active with data.
Get Certification ready!
Conact us and we send you an offer.
Use one of our accredited Training partners, CC&C Solutions based in Sydney , Australia and/or Envizion based in Brussles, Belgium, who offer BIAN training courses leading to BIAN certification and practical workshops for individuals and companies on a regular and ‘as needed’ basis.
For more details, please visit https://bian.ccandcsolutions.com/ or www.envizion.eu
The BIAN Foundation Certification and the BIAN Data Architecture & Design Specialist Certification are the official BIAN Certificatoins by the Banking Industry Architecture Network e.V. and is carried out by Van Haren Learning Solutions – MORE